Spier hotel is open for business
With Level 3 lockdown in place, Spier Hotel is once more able to welcome business travellers! The historic hotel in Stellenbosch opened its doors on 8 June; business travellers planning a stay between then and 31 August are eligible for a special Open for Business offer by using the code BUSINESS when booking online. From just R1,570 per night (single occupancy), the rate includes:
- A complimentary room upgrade upon arrival
- A delicious breakfast from the in-room menu
- Uncapped Wi-Fi
- A spacious room with a desk to work at
- Meeting spaces (available on request)
- Free parking
- Early check-ins and late check-outs (available on request)
- All-day room service
- No penalty for cancellations 24 or more hours in advance of your reservation
The village-style Spier Hotel offers guests plenty of space and fresh air. Although located in calming country surroundings, the hotel is a short drive away from the beating heart of business: just 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and Stellenbosch CBD and 40 minutes from both central Cape Town and the Southern Suburbs.
At Spier Hotel and across the farm, an extensive range of hygiene and social distancing measures have been put in place for guests health, safety and peace of mind. These include:
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of communal areas.
- All staff wear masks (as well as gloves when cleaning rooms, public areas and restrooms); they are also required to regularly sanitise their hands and wash their masks and uniforms and are always required to maintain a distance of at least 1.5m between themselves and guests or colleagues.
- All surface areas in public areas are cleaned continuously.
- Guests sanitise their hands upon arrival and are able to do a contactless check-in
- Rooms are disinfected after every departure. The room stays vacant for at least 48hrs after disinfecting, before cleaning staff services the room.
Terms & Conditions:
The Open for Business package is valid until 31 August 2020 and is subject to room and rate availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Our on-site offerings are limited in accordance with government regulations.
For more information on Spier Hotel or to make a booking, please visit https://www.spier.co.za/hotel
By choosing Spier, you are supporting Spier’s Growing for Good learning initiatives that empower communities to create positive social and environmental change.
PRESS RELEASE ISSUED BY:
Scout PR & Social Media
Contact: Louise De Kock via firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0) 21 685 0169