6 August 2020 As schools welcomed only Grade 12 learners back this week, the Paediatrician Management Group (PMG) and the South African Paediatric Association (SAPA) together urge government to open schools to all learners and...Read More
- Procrastination? There’s an app for that.
- TAKE YOUR INNER CHILD – AND YOUR KIDS! – ON AN ADVENTURE INSIDE SPIER’S NEW ELEMENTAL PLAY GARDEN
- USB appoints Prof Mark Smith from Grenoble, France as its new Director
- Africa’s First Adaptive Learning Online High School Launches
- Vote for Stellenbosch’s Most Innovative Ideas: Finalists announced in Stellenbosch Network’s Ideas for Change Challenge
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒 - 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
The Stellenbosch Municipality may designate a public place or street as the ONLY place at which fireworks may be discharged.
It is very important to note that Council has NOT approved any location for the discharging of fireworks – 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹.
No person may deal in fireworks, unless that person holds the required fireworks license in terms of the Explosives Act and has written authority from both the South African Police Services and the Chief Fire Officer.
No person may ever light, ignite or detonate fireworks in any place where animals are present.
No person under the age of 16 may purchase fireworks from any retailer or be in the possession of any firework.
Any person who wishes to present a fireworks display must apply to the Chief Fire Officer for written authorisation.
Anyone found in contravention of the Fire Services Bylaw of 2013, will be issued with a fine and further legal action could be taken. ... See MoreSee Less
Just a few more days before the schools close for a short break. Keep the kids busy with some fun activities - drop and go!
Activities include : * Drama classes (promotes children's speech, creative imagination and self confidence) by Kollig
* RobotiX classes - a program that uses LEGO robotics to broaden the world of science and technology.
* Kind Calm Kids - our yoga, mindfulness and relaxation training helps children to feel, move sleep and learn better.
And much more.... ... See MoreSee Less